Professional Indemnity policy provides comprehensive protection for your assets against claims for financial loss, injury or damage arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of the professional services.
This policy is designed for anyone who gives advice and/or services of a skilful level, according to an established discipline, to another person or business.
Key Features of this Professional Indemnity;
- Civil liabilities covered including
- Breach of duty
- Unintentional defamation
- Loss of or damage to documents (to the full policy limit)
- Dishonest/fraudulent/criminal or malicious acts and breach of fiduciary duty
- Misleading and deceptive conduct under the ASIC Act 2001
- Breaches of the Trade Practices Act / Fair Trading Acts (Australian and New Zealand)
- Covers bodily injury and property damage claims arising from the professional services covered by the policy
- Definition of ‘claim’ includes written and verbal demands
- Claims investigation costs paid in addition to the policy limit
- Compensatory civil penalties cover
- Advancement of claim investigation costs
- Employment Practices Liability